Contact the State Emergency Service (SES) in your respective state for any domestic or residential emergency. During storms or floods, contact Qld SES for assistance.

In case of an emergency after business hours, reach us through our private number 01478 025.

You should provide:

  • Policy number, personal contact details, details of the incidence.
  • Letters, court documents or notice about the incident, incident report number (from the police).
  • Email to us any photos that may be in the electronic device.

Click on the ‘make a claim’ button on our website. Leave your contact details, date it happened, type of claim, and additional comments in the form. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.

Load More